- Sizing Chart
- Postage Information
When you want to really give your kicks the premium treatment, these are the laces for you.
Our lambskin leather laces are of the highest quality you will find on the market. They also boast softness and shine and overall uniformity in texture, as well as being highly water and stain-resistant.
Don't give your kicks anything less than they deserve - never settle for stock!
Rows Of Eyelets: 4
Lace Length: 36"
Recommended for rope laces and flat laces for ultraboosts (where only threading through the cage) and all NMDs (including NMD_R1 mesh and primeknit and NMD_XR1)
Note: In order to optimise the lace length, we have transitioned many of our laces from 36 inch to 34 inch which provides a cleaner finish on both ultraboosts and NMDs and are more appropriate for an untied look on runners
Rows Of Eyelets: 5-6
Lace Length: 36" (Untied) 45" (Tied)
Note: Nike Prestos have longer laces and we recommend 50 inch for small bow or untied and 55" for larger bow/factory lacing
The majority of runners will take 45-50 inch laces.
Rows Of Eyelets: 7-8
Lace Length: 45" (Loose untied; tight tied) 50" (Tied)
Rows Of Eyelets: 9-10
Lace Length: 50" (Loose untied; tight tied) 55" (Tied)
Recommended for flat laces for ultraboosts (if threading through the cage AND the primeknit) and for ankle wraps on NMDs
Rows Of Eyelets: 11+
Lace Length: 55” (untied) 63” (tied)
- Gel lyte III - 45" tied with small bow or untied, 50" for larger bow
- Gel Saga, Lyte V, GT-2, Respector - 45" for untied small sizes, 50" for tied average sizes or untied if laced loosely to the top, 55" if loosely laced and tied with larger bow.
- Ultraboost - 36" untied, 45-50" for tied or with balloon knot (NOTE: Rope lace aglets may not fit through eyelets as they are thicker due to larger density of the lace - and therefore may require slight eyelet widening or removal of the cage)
- ZX Flux - 45" untied, 50" tied (take the shorter option for NPS Flux)
- Tubular - 50" for tied, 45" for small bow or small sizes
- Tubular X - 50"
- Yeezy boost 350, 750 - 50" for tied, 55" if balloon knotted, 36-45" for untied
- NMD: 36" for tied with small bow, 50" for ankle wrap
- Racers/Trainers - 36" untied, 45" tied with small knot
- Foamposites - 63"-72" depending on height to tie
- Air Force 1 - 50" with small bow or untied if loose or large size, 55" if tied with larger bow
Nike Air Max (1, 90, 95 particularly)
- 45" for small sizes untied
- 50" for average mens sizes either untied if laced loose, or tied with small bow if laced tighter (recommended for most sizes)
- 55" for large sizes tied and laced loose
Note: Air max zero should take 45" laces.
- Janoski/Janoski Max - 36 - 45"
- Dunk lows/highs follow the same sizing as Jordan lows/highs.
- J1 - 63"
- J2-8 - 55"
- J9-15 - 55" for tied, 50" for untied or tucked
- J16-17 - 55" for tied, 50" for untied (or small bow for small sizes) or tucked
- J18 - 50" or if loosely laced and tied, 55"
- J19-21 - 55" for tied, 50" for untied or tucked
- J22 - 55"
- J23-24 - 55" for tied, 50" for untied or tucked
- J25 - 50" or if loosely laced and tied, 55"
- J26 - 55" for tied, 50" for untied or tucked
- J27 - 50" or if loosely laced and tied, 55"
- J28-29 - 55" for tied, 50" for untied or tucked
- Future - 50"
All size references in this chart are for US sizing.
This sizing chart is a guide only and is flexible depending on how you thread your laces. For those you enjoy tight threading, our recommended “untied” versions may be appropriate for tying. For those who enjoy particularly loose threading, a larger length may be more appropriate.
The best way to check a rough appropriate length is to measure the current laces in your shoes.
We believe in keeping it simple. To do this, we keep the postage at a flat rate of $5 Australia wide per order, and for orders of five pairs of laces or more, we upgrade this to express shipping - because, why wait?
While we endeavour to get your laces to you quickly and efficiently, we ask that you allow for one business day processing and handling while we make sure your order is perfect!
Please note that for orders of three pairs of laces of less, we ship using our bag packaging instead of box packaging.
AusPost Standard Domestic Shipping Times
Regular parcel post: 3 - 7 business days
Express post: 1 - 2 business days
International Shipping Rates and Times
New Zealand - A$8
3-10 business days
Rest of the world: A$8
3-12 business days
For T&Cs on postage with regard to our exchange and returns, please see our exchange and returns policy.