White paint marker, perfect for BOOST restorations & midsole touch ups.
- Made in Australia - our paint is formulated in Melbourne
- Acrylic based flexible paint - permanent and water resistant
- Pump action for optimum flow control
- 10mm CHISEL TIP for easy painting
- For best results, strip the old finish from the midsole using acetone.
- Shake well before use and begin flow of paint by pumping the chisel tip repeatedly until paint begins to be visible.
- Ensure the shoes are cleaned and dried before application.
- Apply using long strokes and in thin layers to avoid cracking upon drying.
- After the initial coat, dry for 1-2 hours and apply a second coat. If necessary, repeat and apply a third coat.
- Let the paint air-dry for 24-48 hours for best results.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Haven't used all the products I purchased but my grand kids love the labels and when I receive my 20% they are all putting in an order.
Great reliable product and a must have in any sneaker heads arsenal of cleaning / restoration products
highly recommend brings your early 2000s kicks that have been thrashed over the years to like new!!
Bought the marker ages ago but just really tried it on recently and it's done a good job. Just 2 layers on my very soiled sneakers, they look like brand new. Will recommend to my friends!
Best things I ever bought. Lacespace you guys are awesome. Thank you
The laces I purchased were very good quality and look great on my Adidas Pureboost and Ultraboost sneakers.
Very easy and awsome result
Overall awesome if you have trouble getting into tight spots just unscrew the bottom cap and dip a brush in !
Easy to order and fast delivery, would order again