Give your laces a new twist with our screw on aglet kits.
- 4 pieces per pack (enough for one pair of laces)
- Screwdriver included with every pack
Our aglets are designed to fit on almost all laces (some older thick rope laces may not work)
How to install:
- Remove the screw from the aglet using the screwdriver
- Place the metal aglet over the current shoelace aglet
- If the current shoelace aglet is too long you will need to trim it with scissors, the screw hole of the metal aglet should sit just past the plastic aglet so the screw goes into the fabric.
- Finalise installation by screwing the screw back into the metal aglet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Loved them sooo much I made 4 orders in less than 2 weeks and spent like $500 on just anglets, lacelocks and shoe trees. Even got some free sneaker wipes. Love your work guys. Will be making another order sometime this week
Easy to put them on the lace and beautiful looking I love it!
The screw can be a bit finicky to get out and tighten. But that could just be due to my clumsy nature. Best to do it on a large flat surface so you aren't searching the couch or the carpet for the screw if you drop it like it did. Best part tho is that the screws can be found by a magnet so that's nice. I love the pop of colour they have given my Jordan 4 Black Cat
Fantastic , easy to install the more you buy the better they look